Our mission: to help developing species develop their personality in various way.
Sponsorship: personal funding.
Entry requirements: student must be a little house mouse.
Courses and trainings:
- day jumping-from-the-pot training for 3 days
- night jumping-from-the-pot training for 2 nights
- two intense jumping-from-the-bath training (half of hour)
- big monster hand escaping course
- balancing & g-force training in moving car (two hours)
- field camp visiting with wild nature observing course
Intense nutrition (hi-quality dry spaghetti & vegetables) during the program.
Accommodation in comfortable mobile glass pot provided.
Successful graduating students will be proudly listed in this blog.
training started at 20/04/14
not graduated - commissioned before the end of the program
but we honor Margo as our first brave student
training started at 22/04/14
training started at 23/05/14
Photos & videos
Frida on combat training:
Natasha after hard training:
Natasha on her graduation ceremony:
For contact please comment this page.